All legal documents must be verified and authenticated. Today, due to the advancement in science, you can easily verify your papers at home. For example, if you want to verify your driving license in pakistan from home, keep reading.
The traditional method of getting a driving license online can be quite a hassle. You will have to wait in long queues for your turn, submit your documents and then go back to the office to get your driving license once it is ready. But since the digital revolution has come and things have changed for the better, most of the systems are now updated, providing ease and comfort to the citizens. Now you can easily apply, verify and check your driving license in Pakistan online. To help you familiarize yourself with the online system, we will walk you through the process in more detail in this blog.
How To Get Driving License in Pakistan
Applying for driving license in Pakistan always seems a bit unnecessary and tedious for most of the people. Now with the exception and provision of online application system for issuance of driving license, things seem a bit easier and relaxed.
With the help of Pakistan Information Technology Board you can now online apply for driving license in pakistan through digital system. The process of issuance of driver license through digital system has spread to 36 districts across Punjab.
Let’s take a look at the process of applying for a driving license in pakistan:
- Log in to the website.
- Download the required forms in the download sections
- Submit the required documents at the nearest licensing center.
- Pass the initial theory test after the 42 day licensing period.
- Take a driving test.
What is a driving license?
According to Wikipedia, a driving license in pakistan government document, often the size of a credit card, that gives a specific person the right to publicly drive one or more types of motor vehicle, such as a motorcycle, car, truck, or bus. Allows to run. Road
How to Apply For Driving License in Pakistan
The presence of online system has made applying for driving license in Pakistan quite easy. However, if you are not familiar with the step-by-step process, we are here to help you. Take a look at how you can apply online for driving license in major cities of Pakistan: Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad.
How to Apply and Check Driving License in Karachi
One of the first things to do to get a driving license in Karachi is to go to the office and get your token number. This step can be easily avoided if you visit the Driving License Sindh website and get a pre-appointment token number to avoid long queues. This will save you valuable time. After getting the appointment token, the applicant has to appear in person at the concerned branch office with his computerized identity card.
Once the registration is done, you have to fill the application form and then go for a medical test to confirm whether you are fit to apply for a driving license or not. You can also avail the online system and download the application form from the website.
you can also verify your driving license online by visiting the online verification section of the Driving License Institute Sindh website.
You can also download the app offered by Driving License Authority in Sindh which allows people to access many essential options through their smartphones. These include license verification, application enquiry, their license status and date, driving theory test and related information about all license centers in Karachi and Sindh as a whole. Driving license applicants also get process updates and alerts through SMS service.
How to Apply and Check Driving License in Islamabad
How to get driving license in Islamabad, you need to visit the Islamabad Traffic Police Office and bring the following documents. Remember, every driver has to complete a 6-week training period before getting a permanent driving license in Islamabad.
- Original Identity Card (Your permanent or temporary address should be in Islamabad)
- Photocopy of your identity card
- Ensure that the registered medical practitioner fills out the Medical Fitness Certificate or Form B, which you can download from the IPT website.
- You must also attach a passport size photograph on this form.
You can also verify and check driving license online by following these instructions:
- There is a tab on the Islamabad Traffic Police website that lists driving license verification. Click on it.
- Please carry your original driving license at the time of verification
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Do not put the date but select from the date.
- In case of any error or problem please email [email protected].
- If there is an error in the online system, please try again after one hour.
- All queries are handled online during working hours from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- If you submit an application during a public holiday or weekend, it will be considered on the next working day.
How to Apply and Check Driving License in Lahore
If you live in Bagat City and want to apply for driving license in Lahore, follow these steps:
Visit the Driving License Information Management System website and click on the Apply Now button available on the home page. Check the documents required to be carried with you when visiting the driving license center. You must be 18 years or older to apply for a learner’s permit in Lahore.
- Documents for Learner’s License
- A copy of National Identity Card
- 60 stamps from any post office.
- Get the code book of traffic rules and regulations from the traffic police office.
- Medical certificate from any authorized doctor
permanent driving license in pakistan you will need the following documents.
- Documents for permanent license
- Original learning permit for at least 6 weeks
- The application form is available on the website.
- Medical certificate
- 3 recent passport size attested photographs
- Attested copy of Identity Card
- Affix the fee specified on the license document.
Permanent driving license fee
The driving test fee for motorcycle is Rs.50 and the fee for issuance of driving license for a period of 5 years is Rs.500. This makes the total fee for obtaining a permanent motorcycle license Rs.550.
The driving test fee for a vehicle is slightly higher i.e. Rs.150 and the fee for issuing a driving license for a period of 5 years is Rs.750, i.e. the total fee for obtaining a driving license for a vehicle is Rs.900.
In collaboration with Punjab Information Technology Board and Police Officer Rawalpindi, digital driving license system has been introduced for the first time by issuing license on the basis of ID card and bank challan instead of submitting the above documents. This will help residents get their license on time without spending hours in long queues
You can also track your driving license through the website by entering your ID card without dash. It works the same way you use a delivery service and track the delivery of your parcel. It won’t tell you the location, but it will tell you if the parcel is ready for delivery or not. All you have to do is track your driving license by entering your ID card without any dash. When you click the track button, you will see the results in no time.
You can also verify and check driving license status online by adding your ID card to the portal. It also has a captcha that you need to enter. Complete information regarding the ID card entered will be provided on the click of a button. You will get the date of issue of driving license. You will also know whether the driving license is valid or not and what is its expiry date. This way driving license can be checked online
So, this was all the information you need to know for online apply for driving license in pakistan verification process. Follow these steps and get the information you need in minutes. However, if you have any queries regarding driving license in pakistan verification, leave your query in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.